As the UK’s largest independent travel agent partnership, the leisure and business travel agents who are part of the group are each independently owned, but as a collective they produce over £3bn of travel sales each year, making us experts in every aspect of the travel industry.
Our main aim is to ensure that our members operate successful and profitable businesses; and did you know….
- Advantage is 100% owned by our members, with no private investors, meaning your future is in your hands.
- We do not compete with members on the high street or online.
- We have a board made up of elected Advantage members.
- We are a transparent business with no hidden agendas, and just our members interests at heart.
- We offer a full package of services including excellent marketing campaigns, great business support and competitive commercial terms.
Advantage supports members with a wide range of marketing programmes which aim to help you keep your valuable customers, attract new business and build your brand.
We concentrate on three key areas: point of sale, direct marketing, online. All are proven to be the most cost effective and successful ways to reach your customer base. We also provide a valuable marketing support function to your business.
There is a good reason why we consider our marketing portfolio the best in the industry – because it is the best.
Advantage Travel Gateway and Advantage ATOL Solution
An easy-to-use system bringing together flights, accommodation, packages, car hire, transfers and airport parking from Advantage’s preferred suppliers ensuring Advantage member partners receive content in one place.
Current product content available includes:
- Flight only; scheduled, charter and selected low cost airlines
- Accommodation only: a wide portfolio of bed banks including product from Medhotels, Superbreak, Somewhere2stay and Travelcube
- Packages; from all major viewdata suppliers
- Car Hire
- Airport Parking
Commercial terms with preferred business partners
A partnership with Advantage is an exceptional one. We’ve negotiated commercial terms that are the envy of the industry by developing close, long-term relationships with key business partners.
This means the best deals for our member partners. Not only are we the top-performing consortium for more than 80% of our business partners, we have preferred commercial terms with over 150 leisure operators; operators who are leaders in the product sectors in which they trade.
Our comprehensive incentive programme offers tactical opportunities throughout the year. The scheme ensures all members have access to the very best incentives in the market to further enhance their earnings.
or call 020 7324 3931