The Advantage Press Room
The Advantage Travel Partnership is the largest consortium of independent travel agents in the UK representing more than 300 leisure and business agents and 700 branches, producing a combined £4.5bn of annual travel sales.
Over the last few years, Advantage has secured extensive PR and public affairs coverage across the UK’s national, regional and travel trade media. The key objective of the consortium is to raise awareness of the UK Travel industry and the voice of the independent travel agency community across all stakeholders and policymakers.
The Advantage Travel Partnership’s CEO, Julia Lo Bue-Said and Kelly Cookes, Chief Operating Officer have become the ‘go-to’ media spokespeople representing not only Advantage’s members and independent travel agents but also the wider UK travel industry across national broadcast, print and online media.
Guy Sneglar, Global Business Travel Director, has over 30 years experience in corporate travel and travel industry technology solutions and is able to speak on broad industry matters in this area.
Julia, Kelly and Guy are available for interviews seven days a week. If you would like to contact us about press enquiries and potential media appearances or interview opportunities, please call the number below.
Call: 0207 0468 257
Mobile: 07801 458 054
Email: [email protected] or [email protected].
If you are calling outside of normal business hours, please call 07801 458 054.
- The Advantage Travel Partnership is the leading UK travel consortium operating across the global business and leisure travel sectors
- Approximately 300 Members – 700 branches – operating in both Leisure and Business Travel
- Collectively our members generate over £4.5bn of travel sales each year facilitating many millions of UK holidaymakers and business travellers with their travel arrangements annually.
- Established in 1978
- Uniquely 100% member-owned
- Our values: Engage, Create, Deliver, Transparency and Caring
- The company has 75 employees
- Julia Lo Bue-Said has received a high level of recognition in recent years for her services to the UK Travel industry during Covid-19. She is an active contributor to government roundtables and has dedicated much of her time to actively working across industry as well as on engagement strategies and government lobbying