The Advantage Conference
We are delighted to announce that our flagship annual conference in 2024 will be hosted in Mexico!
The three-night event will be hosted from 15 to 18 May 2024 at the 5-star Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and Spa, in Mexico, in partnership with the Palladium Hotel Group. Mexico, and the Costa Mujeres region has been chosen for the conference given its prominence as a key destination for both leisure and business travel.
The resort, located on the Costa Mujeres beach, the resort has three pools, a state-of-the-art spa and seven a la carte restaurants, and all conference delegates will be hosted in the resort’s junior suites.
Registration now open!
To assist members with attending the conference we are delighted to advise that we will be subsidising the accommodation costs for the four core conference nights (Wed–Sat). Details on this can be seen when you register.
The event is suitable to both leisure and business travel-focused businesses, and all level of roles, whether you are a sales consultant, manager or business owner.
The key benefits of attending The Advantage Conference include:
- A business programme tailored to the current and future travel landscape delivered by industry experts and evocative speakers. Previous speakers include Dave Fishwick from Netflix's Bank of Dave, Joanna Lumley, Martina Navratilova, Chris Hadfield, Chris Hoy, Jerry Springer and Ant Middleton.
- Dedicated sessions which focus on specific travel sector needs and providing creative solutions.
- A minimum of four hours of formal networking between agents and trade representatives through our speed dating activity.
- A social programme that provides informal networking opportunities, including a welcome and farewell evening.
- The opportunity to learn about and explore the local area through a range of experiential activities.
If you would like to find out more about the Advantage Conference, please visit the dedicated Advantage Conference website here.