Advantage integrates video into its summer 2019 printed direct mail campaign
14 Jun 2019
Advantage Travel Partnership has unveiled to members the new summer 2019 campaign, It’s All About You, which will run until end of July, and for the first time they are integrating video into the printed direct marketing collateral to increase customer engagement.
Using QR codes, editorial content on featured destinations will be brought to life through mobile and tablet devices. David Forder, Head of Marketing for Advantage Travel Partnership commented, “Camera’s on the many of the latest mobile devices now automatically recognise QR codes making it simple to scan the printed mailer and launch a video to bring the destination to life. We are always looking for new ways to help our members better engage their customers and we believe this will do just that in what is a key booking period.”
Consultation with members shaped the type of content featured across the campaign, which showcases more adventure and activity offers, as well as long-haul destinations to reflect customer demands and enquiries.
All Advantage’s members will be able to access It’s All About You marketing collateral and Advantage’s business partners offers and incentives through one central online resource hub. The hub, which is now accessible, includes;
- Digital assets including social media and website animated banners, various other website and email banner formats, email newsletter and consumer blog content, plus landing pages for members who use Advantage’s white label website solution
- Point of sale items including window banners and in-store merchandise, helping bring the campaign to life in members agencies and drive footfall in store
- Personalised direct marketing booklets, targeting different customer segments to drive sales from new and existing customers
- Supplier offers and incentives to aid enquiry generation and conversions
Additionally, over 100-member businesses have opted in to take part in the direct mail element. The 12-page booklet is personalised to each member business and customer, including:
- Members branding and contact details to prompt customers to book with their local travel agent
- Use of customers first name and holiday costs and departures relating to the customers closest and relevant airport, including Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle