Office and Combined Liability Insurance
"We recently had to renew our Professional Indemnity Insurance and decided to get a quote from Advantage Financial Services. They managed to save us over £1,000 due to the preferential rates they receive. Will definitely try them for all our Insurance requirements in the future." H Tustin, Regal Travel.
- Not all holidays are the same and this is true for insurance!
- The unexpected can happen: damage to property and vandalism, loss of tickets, theft by an employee to name a few.... make sure you are prepared.
- If you are thinking of extending your business model to include tour operating as well as being a travel agent then don’t forget to insure the additional liabilities of acting as a principal.
Advantage Financial Services now works with two suppliers in this arena:
Travel Risk Professionals (TRP)
Travel Risk Professionals is a Lloyd’s Broker, specialising in protection for Travel Agents & Tour Operators. TRP offer Advantage members a comprehensive policy, specifically catered on a bespoke basis for all Advantage Members, which caters for your needs, including:
- Public, Products & Employers Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Travel Agency & Dynamic Packaging
- Tour Operating
- Business Property & Business Interruption
- Fidelity, Theft of Tickets, Money & Reinstatement of Data
- NEW – 24/7 Worldwide Crisis Response Cover
- NEW Enhanced benefits available to Advantage members with the inclusion of Cyber Theft Liability and an increase in Money limit (held in safe or in transit to bank) to £7,500
TRP have a dedicated team to help Advantage with all their commercial insurance and risk management needs, so give them a call to ensure you are properly covered. All members can obtain a FREE insurance review and quotation.
Travel Risk Professionals 020 3705 3014; www.travelrisk.co.uk
Fill in this proposal form and send back to TRP for a quote:TRP Proposal Form
Travel Risk Professionals is a trading style of Tasker & Partners Limited, a Registered Lloyd’s Broker, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 304403)
Arnold Fisher is a specialist insurance broker to the travel industry. We provide insurances to more than 750 travel companies in the UK and have unrivalled experience in this highly specialist field.
As market leaders we have a responsibility to help our clients in understanding how insurance can assist and protect companies in this ever increasingly litigious climate.
Rather than producing a standard price for a standard product our team takes the time necessary to provide you with the optimum coverage for your business at the best available price.
For further information contact Vito Sepe on 01923 298435 or email [email protected]